I'm Just Saying

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Remember when Facebook was cool?

I have been using Facebook since freshman year in college, back in the day when college students were the only ones using Facebook, man I miss the old days.

To get back on track, I have seen all the terrible changes Facebook has made to try and compete with MySpace. I never could understand why Facebook did this. I can't stand the advertising on MySpace and I am constantly declining one name friends, such as ginger, rose and candy.

Now I have a whole new set a problems. Not only am I declining chomp requests and pokes, I have to worry about my future employers judging me because I had fun in college and I have drunken pictures of me out at the bars, in Florida, Vegas and Ohio with my baseball team, and of course, football games.

So here is what I came up with, I'm not going to take down all those pictures and I am not going to make my Facebook look like something I'm not, boring. I want a company to know who I am before they hire me because if they're going to judge me for having fun in college I don't want to work for them. What you see is what you get, a person who works hard but loves to meet new people and have a good time.

1 Comments:

  • Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At April 15, 2008 at 9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home